Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Entry 160: Skipped? Not again xD

As my title suggests.. I skipped something again..
Obviously..
School.

Really intended to attend lectures today but irritatedly..
Boney played his game til around 6.30am when I just woke up and wanted to go bathe.
Then I have to let him go first cos his dad is driving him to CMPB around 6.45am.
And shortly after his bath, his sis would need to use..
By the time I could bathe and prepare myself..
I will be late.

No point of going if I'll be late.
I don't like it so I skipped.

Laze to go school for just one lecture..
I know it is examinable..
I pardon myself and I promise I will make myself get the two lectures' notes from hardworking classmates ^.*

Met up with MichGF in the train and headed to Yishun.
We ate some finger food!

Sidetrack:
Yesterday, I felt that I ate A LOT!
But people say they are in small amount..?
I had..
1. Bowl of Cereal
2. Two packets of wang wang
3. Cut fruit of Papaya
4. Egg Tart
5. Soon Kueh
6. Carrot Cake
7. Cut fruit of Watermelon
8. A mouth of Ice Kachang
9. A piece of Nugget
10. A mouth of Waffle with Ice Cream
11. Three Sushi
12. Bowl of Mee Sua

Everything finished without any bits left!
And the interval in between those munchies were kinda short.. xD

Okok.. BACK.
Dearie and Shaan arrived around 1plus I guess? (didn't check time)
Girlfriend and Jasmine(correction: She is not girlfriend's godsis) met us at Jap Foodcourt around 3plus too separately..
I don't recall remember what time Dearie's BF, Boon Siang reached.. But it is in between her and Girlfriend..

Had lunch and Shaan left slightly after 4pm.
We walked around the mall aimlessly.
It was really "shopless"

And to add on.. I'm left with a petty amount of ten bucks to last me for the rest of the month!
='(
Nvm.

Slacked a lil while more and all headed to the MRT.
MichGF is the first to alight..
Followed by Jas, then Dearie, then ME!!
Last is Girlfriend xD

I'm back home now.. obviously -.-
watching FLINTSTONE on Cartoon Network at the same time =D

Dinner soon..
Meaning FOOD again..
>.<
I'm really having lotsa "INPUTS" lately!!

Should be consoling cos I will try to manage my weight so I don't get OVERWEIGHT..
And and..
SKINNY people are PROVEN to have SHORTER lifespan than CHUBBIER people xDDD

I LOVE MY FATS~!
muahahhahahhahaha

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment