Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, July 13, 2009

Entry 158: Pre-Birthday Celebration for..

Boney's Mom.. + his Dad's colleague cum fishing kaki's (Darren) wife.. + another friend of theirs, Uncle Tony..

Went to Sembawang CC for dinner..
Total of 7 course + 1 dessert..
Not bad.. ^^

Camwhored quite a bit.. but ain't gonna upload all.. xD
Boney just had his long wanted gift~~YOSHI
FROM ME~!


Uncle Darren's family..
Coincidentally, Kenneth, their son..
is studying in the same school as Tracy.. (:

Uncle Tony and his wife..


Boney's Mom and Dad..



Boney's sis, Isabell, and boyfriend aka rice bucket, Justin..


Kept complaining that he hasn't take photo with me.. x)


Had nightmares again ..
No ghost.. No white shadow.. No horror.. No deaths..

Had dreams of him leaving me lately ..
They feel real in dreams.. But they don't give me those feelings that they are gonna happen..
Deja Vu?
I'll have a super strong feeling after I wake up if I know the dream is gonna happen..
And I really don't like that =((

Anyways, those bad dreams I have might make me feel horrible for a day or two..
Should that explain my insecurity?

Is it that my unconscious mind comes alive only during my deep sleep
reminding me how love wouldn't last
It might sound ridiculous..
But perhaps..
this is the only reason I can explain to myself why they creep to me at night when I didn't think of them during the day..

Dreams are beyond my control and I just gotta take them easy..
If I could make a wish now..
I wish to sleep without bad dreams~





Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment