Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, July 3, 2009

Entry 150: Sentosa with THE GIRLS! (1st Jul '09)

Ok.. actually NOT exactly just the girls..



LoverREGINA and NaimaYUKI..

They waited for over an hour for the rest of us to reach! =X

I met up with GFMICHELLE first at Clementi station.

Boarded 166 and GirlfriendTRACY and RoadRunnerBENEDICT managed to board the same bus as us (:



Reached about 2plus I think.

Waited a while for Girlfriend's gan kor, ZHIXIANG



Spot the Opposing teams! BLUES vs BLACKS!


Naima said she was a undercover for the BLUES..

COs her swimwear strap is BLUE!

Lols.


DeariePEARL was super late!

She only arrived around 4plus I guess?



NAI MA! yuki~



LOVER! Regina~



GF! Michelle~


GIRLFRIEND! Tracy~


She wanted a second shot cos she said her fringe wasn't nice!

hahas.





ROADRUNNER! Benedict~




Any photos that you see NO ME!

Obviously I was the photographer xD

I'm having menses so wasn't able to get into the waters with them..

Generally, I'm the only DRY one! =DD


It won't harm to let a photographer take a rest from all the phototakings of OTHER people!

Hahas..



See how they camwhore before getting into the waters?








Sweet, ain't it? (:

WE LOVE KISSES!!

Do you? ^.*

















Rest again! xP



DEARIE finally reached!!!


They were trying to get her OUT of her clothes! Lols.

But the target was then aimed to Girlfriend >.<






Credit to the Sentosa Girl at the small store by the beach (:


Peacocks really love wandering around Sentosa?

There was once it went to the bus interchange of Sentosa xD



See?

Now at the Roof Top!!!







Wonder what we were doing?

Pretty obvious eh? =]




It WAS good BEFORE he touched his dick..

LMAO.

He said he CAN'T feel his DICK!

Damn pathetic..

So I found a....






STICK!! LOL!!

Yes man.. LONG but thin xD


Hahas.. at least he was happier! GOsh..












The gateway Sentosa men were twisting and turning long balloons and we managed to get a long yellow sword, a white dog, and a white flower (:



Tracy told me the sword vibrates!

And true enough!! Hahas..

Credit to the wind??

(>_<)"





Trying to squeeze my face in! xP


Hees!


Credit to the girl again!! =D

She knew what we wanted when I smile super cheekishly at her with the camera in my hands..

x)






































WOAH! Using her EAT MILK strength! HAHAHAHAHA








See? The Mommy who didn't bring her girl..

IS still a Mommy even without ^^v










HOI! Where is the energy man!!


YOOHOO!

That's the SPIRIT!!







MUahahas..









I like the scenery..

Don't you? ^^v

Finally with Dearie too (:
















See the floating man?

It is ZHIXIANG..

The girls were chatting merrily..

TRACY: Hey ai ren, you got see my kor or not?

REGINA: No la..

TRACY: We go find him leh

REGINA: Aiyah! Don't care la!


Tracy is pouting.

She is sad that no one wanna help her find her kor..


Tracy is desperate cos she couldn't find her kor..

TRACY: He drowned =((



Above captions are just for entertainment!! =DD


I wonder why NAIMA is peeping out of the corner??

-.- LOL


















Mum with her daughters..

HAHA







I can blow up small bubble gum!! xP



The guys joined in the timer camera shoots after their shower!










These photos are only 99 out of the I-don't-know how many photos we taken..

There were LOADS man!



We enjoyed ourselves to the max.. !



Meeting up later with the girls here plus BoyfriendEEFENNIE at CINEILEISURE !





I love them..



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOL when I read the captions about tracyBF trying to find her kor. its so -.- lah! haha!

    & yeap! I'm used to being a mommy I guess. hehe.

    ReplyDelete