Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Entry 403: Kevin's and Cindy's..GRATZ!



Kept wanting to have maggie in a pot but didn't have the opportunity to cos it's always ONE FOR ALL kinda situation.
Don't bother to understand what I said if you can't figure out (:

Anyways, BB made me omelette in PAN instead. HAHA..
and ate it just like this.

On the way to Anchorvale CC for Kevin's and Cindy's ROM recep.





T_T SCAR!

I'm so so sad....

Ok.. Mood changed.
I Told BB I'm sad cos I'm ugly with the scar.
He told me its ok cos he is still handsome -.-"
And I complained if that is the case, many girls will snatch him away how?
He paused for awhile.. smiling..

"I only want you"
said it quick and retardly. LOL!


Waited AN HOUR for the rest to arrive..
All thanks to Superman XJ who had his FIRST LRT ride and took the opposite train.
=.="

Meanwhile, HI RONALD!

I don't think I needa caption this photo below right?


While waiting to snap pictures with the bride and groom..





Cupcakes in the trend..

These are from precious moments!
I don't really fancy the whipped cream for the top but their chocolate muffs in it are YUMMEY!









Isnt this beautifully taken and edited??
Oh please say YES cos its by me!! HAHA










BB, Jaryl, XJ

My love.

I'm in white too!







Borrowed the bouquet from Cindy.. haha



OMG.. This lil girl made me so paiseh la!
LOL.
Her name is Germaine.
I'm not too sure with which spelling she is using but sounds the same.

I expected rejection and true enough she shook her head when I asked for a pic with her.

Her mom was very nice!
She carried her out approx. five minutes later and assured her that she will be standing 'here' waiting while we take photos.

Her mom told her to let me carry and take a picture and she nodded!
HEHE!

haha.. so cute eh!





This balloon made me cry..
Not because I got to take them home..
BUT.. it flew away from my wrist..
Supposedly BB never tie it tight enough.!

My first ever big big balloon.. and there it goes..
Up and up into the sky..

BB comfort me by saying it represents our love.. flying and soaring high up..
-.-"
hahah

I'm NOT very sad to be honest..
Just a lil shock that it slipped.

Bought these at LOT ONE..
thou I can't hang them on my phone.. >.<






Replies:
Sandi..
Thanks for sharing the link.. I'll read it soon! :D



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment