Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Entry 400: Gashapons!

A late 3rd year outing with BBya..
Into the 3rd year of being together..
Still loving, still caring, still having fun !
And never growing old.. mentally xD


I dont know what is he doing with the ralph lauren perfume!

HAHA! HIS FACE IS HILARIOUSLY CUTE! :x

crazy mad boy.

Spot the man in blue ? He and the other girl must love me and BBya to BITS!
Cos we spent $42 on GASHAPONS alone! and $27 on a yoshie pushie that BBya wanted..!

And I cleared the 20stamps card in just one hour! OMG can u believe what we've done?!
Now, I'm a SUNNY DAY member!
I'm 11stamps/stickers away from another member card!
Will be maing one under BBya's name xD





Assembling parts of the mini gashapon machine we gotten





From gashapon and kinder surprise!

Went back to Sunny Day for some reasons..
Showed BBya these two gashapon items I eyed on.

Wanted the girl badly and BBya urged me to try rolling once
Despite the thought of low possibility to get what I wanted..

I rolled out the BOY!
Now.. Im super tempted to get the girl..
Dont you think they make a perfect cute couple? xD
heh..

And 2nd roll.. YAY!
hahahhahahhahahha







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment