Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Entry 396: If habit is cultivated. It can be changed.


If you find the person in the photo familiar.. might be your friend, kindly pass this message to her.

Miss, I bet you are not less than 13. You are old enough to think about your actions in public.

It is NO crime to talk on the phone while queueing, No crime walking to and fro while chatting on the phone. But please be aware that some actions are of annoyance to others.

You shuffled and almost and did bump into my boyfriend's mom and I. I raised my voice cos of your inconsiderable acts and you said I was rude.

I might be loud and harsh but there is always an example to idioms like "an eye for an eye"

You don't expect people to treat you nicely if you missed the first few passing remarks about your irritating moves. Despite the fact that we kept looking at you, and your obvious understanding that you are in a queue but you constantly walked out of the queue..you continued walking to and fro, back and front, oblivious to our annoyed glares.

You said that is a habit. But oh please, habit is accumulative, cultivated over time. And so it can be changed over time. The minute you decide to put an end to such public disturbing acts, you need perseverance to make it into a habit. A good one.

And last note, if I am nastier, I would have stand in your place in the queue and I have every right to argue my firm stand to be there.

People, there is something about queueing that we all have not really learn. Maybe we should head for preschool all over again, where we have to queue with hands on the shoulder of the person before us (:



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I always find that you can reason very well, haha a good debator.

    Jovi

    ReplyDelete