Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Entry 398: We are all flawed.

These are my Negatives.. Have you heard of?

  1. I have a temperament of a child you would feel like slapping.
  2. I am meaty and not those lean girls you would drool at.
  3. I look older than I should look like.
  4. I have weird toes.
  5. I have one 'out-of-line' tooth.
  6. I scarcely have eyebrow that can be seen (but I had it embroided already ^^)
  7. I can 'abandon' my friends if my boyfriend has a better plan that day. (bastard I know LOL)
  8. I have boobs but seemingly have shrunk. (oops, I miss 'em but I dont want more fats!)
  9. I have an attitude that simply irritates people who can't take sarcasm.
  10. I beat my friend's precious daughter and my friend teared cos of my actions.
  11. I gossiped about my friends to my boyfriend when I have no direct outlets of confession.
  12. I am a live metaphor for ghost after a facial wash.
  13. I am a sucker for games (this explains why I always got scolded from my boyfriend)
  14. I tell myself how much better I am compared to other girls to make myself feel good.
  15. I still like to look at cute guys and hopefully get their attention (ok, this is bad LOL)
  16. I am still the girl who cares less bout her image in public whenever I have the opportunity to be crazy
  17. I must dig my '成龙' nose to clear it else it'll hurt (ewww.. but my nose are VERY sensitive.U DONT TOUCH!)
  18. I find it satisfying to fart and burp (erm, is this too much info? :x )
  19. I have pimples and scars on my face, and body.
  20. I will photoshop my photos if I look too fat in it (this is so fake right! I know. haha but I like)

Now, take about 10 minutes or so to think of your negative points. Soon, you'll realise you dont have anything to lose for being a less capable person in other people's eyes. And when you learn to see it that way, you would eventually stop pressurizing yourself to keep up to standards that don't actually truly reflect yourself.

People always want to think of the positives. But we know we could not always be thinking that Sun is good. Brighter side doesnt mean better.. It's getting kinda HOT nowadays with the heat. (I hope u uds what I'm trying to say xD )

I decided to look at myself in the negative so I can reason out that its ok to be the topic of some mean people's conversation. And it is ok to be looked down on and its alright to not be in the cream of the society.

We are all humans right? It's just human nature to be who and how we are. Ain't it? ;)

Hopefully, from those bad points, those that could be changed, you would do something to improve on it..Change for the better of course ! If can't and harmless, then don't bother. It doesn't matter as long as it does not affect anyone else.


That's basically the note here.. Time to say..




Goodnight! (:






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment