Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Entry 397: Stirred up..



For a moment I start counting how many "come-and-go" people I had in my life.
For a moment I start missing those days but I know it will never be the same.

My life.
I had friends who came so so close till I could simply pour my heart out to them.
The darkest days and loneliest nights, I know they will be just a call away.

Then, I realised the best don't stay.
Or probably, they were never the best I could have.

They walked out soon after.
When I start to feel all alone again, maybe, someone else will start walking in
But history repeats like a cycle.
And before I got prepared, they were gone.

I don't know, but I believe
Some things were meant to be.

I've never pushed myself too hard to keep those that choose to walk out of that door of mine
I left it open but they don't notice.
And when they do, they tried walking in
But we are like searching for each other in a tough maze.
It's hard to get back..

Just a little note to those that have once been the one I confide in..

that I love you..
And I am truly thankful for the time you spare to hear me vent and lament over the simplest things in my life
It has never been more than I could ask for.

Though you might be living your life as happy
I wish you'd remember the times you helped me out
Those times you pulled me out of the dark pit
It was the best you could offer before you bid goodbye.

It might be hard to get by now without you,
but I'll smile along this journey
Cos I know you will too.

So, dear beautiful strangers now,
Please continue to render your help to others who need them
You'll always be a great friend in my life
Always..





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment