Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, September 10, 2010

Entry 399: HUAT AH! 2010 @ Dover


yio li sa HUAT AH!

lols...!





 $2688 orleng.. !!
before the food was served. People are crazily bidding.
And its very tactful to put the orange as the first to be auctioned! HAHA

 Called XiaoTing along since she finally had a free night for meeting me.
BBya and his sis joined too (:



 My jiejie..and I



 We and meimei










 

 MOMMY!
 


 


 






 Can see cannot eat..
WAITED SO LONG FOR THE FOOD!
we were all famished!

 They bully their daddy sial! HAHA
Jiejie and I should ask my daddy pose and let us take a pic like that too! MUAHAHAHHA





3 ladies in da house!
 

 Mommy and san jiu.
 

 san jiu ma and us!
 












 

 


 





 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment