Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Entry 392: Some of HKs.. DAY THREE

Kick start the day with DISNEYLAND!

I swear we were kinda excited..
Til we know the heat of the sun.. >.<

















The chip n dale were damn cute and funny.
They kept disturbing the boy..
snapping his ears etc.. LOL



WOOOO... Shops in Disneyland is like a heaven ,,
To cool our burning skin!



If I were to be one of the staff here.. I'll probably be back home in charcoal form.

Sleeping Beauty!

Cinderella!



My favourite dwarfs~



Sandcastle man. haha



BBya is indeed a ma lao zai.

















Beautiful ice~

haha.. so cute.. trying to imitate the Daisy structure.





Back to hotel and changed.
OCEAN PARK CANCELLED!
I really wanted to go.. but the sun is terrible =(









Harbour City.
A 700+ shops mall.

I love the view of the water reflecting shiny glare of the sun but its skin scalding.. I can't stand there to take pictures for more than a second.
YES, a second.. it is THAT hot.

Interesting eh!



I suppose they mean "spoilt"?





 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment