Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, December 31, 2010

Entry 462: This is the last for this year..



I'm not going to list a new year's resolution
Cos I'll never follow
Don't wanna make any plans that would make me feel only worse when I can't achieve.

I do not know if the new year that's coming in another approximate 18hrs + would be smooth for me.
But I do know.. the calender will keep changing its years..
Just like how my age will continue to add up and never subtracts.

This goes around..
Circulating like it has been confirmed..
Will all humankind be wiped out again ?
Will the end of the world arrive as mentioned, 2012?

We do not know how true.
But there is little we can do to change this legend.
Just live your life and SM(:LE..

The U-shaped curve on your face is the best gift you ever have.
So please..
Make good use of it.
Never let it turn upside down..





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment