Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Entry 452: TWJ @ Yishun

There is nothing about school I wanna talk about..
Just yesterday night, I had my first ever terrible experiencce..
I do not know if I was in semi conscious or totally lost consciousness
I felt weak when I stood up after peeing -.-
Heart started beating very very fast and I was grasping for breath
My vision can't focus and it is really terrible cos I can't see properly
My hearing gradually went into a state of silence
I was having cold sweat like a loose water tap
Now, I understand that when you're really weak, you really wish to just close your eyes.

It makes me ponder now..
That if ever that one day when once I close my eyes, I'll never open it again, what would happen?
Would I still feel anything?
Would I cry to leave?

It was horrifying while I was in the washroom
But I was glad he was there, perhaps to my rescue.
I gained consciousness and stepped out of the washroom with his support..
Sat down at the kitchen floor and went into unconsciousness again.

Regained, back to the room..
Wet and weak.

Lied down, feeling better...
...

Anyways,
back to the subject title's content..

Met up with Jas first..



Playing in the Ladies xD 


and camwhoring of course! :DD



Walked to fetch TracyGIRLFRIEND from her school..




Crazy moments captured outside Party World


























Heavy necklace put into good use!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment