Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, December 10, 2010

Entry 455: Slap it!


School is sucking my boobs. (does this sound vulgar?)

I'm just tryin to make some violent sentence. HAHA
-.-"

Can I comment on the slashing incident that recently just happened at Yishun? Hmmm.. better not.

My sister suggested that I tell Mark Z. to add a "slap" button cos I asked if school has a face as I really feel like slapping it xD

In lesson now, sometimes, i don't see the link. But what can we do? We're told to learn what we have to learn. Be it directly essential or not.

One thing about school. They don't tell you "This is common sense!"
They teach you whatever should be included in the course/module.
Even though some really could be COMMON SENSE!

Im going to talk nuts if I continue.
Heading to Short Street to meet Advisor at 7pm.
Damn.










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment