Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Entry 458: Let's keep it this way..



Some one (she knows who she is, so I shall not name names) said that I'll only rant on other's relationship probs but not reflecting on mine.
I claimed that my relationship is well and ongoing, blissful and happy.
And she refuted that I had my complaints about not being a priority in my bf's list.
Oh well, she even said we look fake with these sweetness we have.

All I could say is, I know how it really is.
I don't needa fake what not.
And it's more like "looking at the situation" before I act in public.
It's only that once I broke down like a bitch holding a chopper during some occassion.
But I swore to myself I'll never forgive myself if I ever do that again.
I'll never want to make my boyfriend lose face or be in a difficult position because of me no more.
No, seriously not what a considerate gf should do.
I don't wanna fall into the trap like hers.
So I'll do whatever I can to make him happy.

Of course, no relationship is a 100% perfection.
At least, make an effort to work things out.
And this applies for both gender.

I've ever ask BBya a few times..
And he ever gave me comments random times.
He acknowledged the fact that he did neglected me somehow.
But he assured his love and care through words and small actions
(thou sometimes in fit of anger, everything might seem to be too tiny to be seen)

We might have exchanged crude remarks with each other (not that vulgar thou)
But we will never let go.
We quarrelled but later we solve those probs too.

Now, we are too tired to quarrel.
Give and take.
You'll realise things turn out to be so much better

Don't you wish to see the sunshine and rainbow after the thunder rain? ^.^







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment