Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Entry 381: The Attachment Reddish Photo Frenzy! xD

Yeah.. of course this is not one of the frenzzie moments! xD
.
.
.
.
.
Here it GOES!

Tomatoes B, H, W!









REDDD is the IN thing! :p
The last friday we'll have in this centre :D / :(







Tomato H !! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
cacat face :x
Tomato B has a constipated face thou

Tomatoes with HAIR~~~~~





LOL!
HERLOOOOOOOONNNN's "scare me" face!



The seconds multiple shot on BOTH cams!
oops.





BROWLESS B!





LMAO.. Idk what is my face suppose to mean xP

The chicken face..

HX's face.. (failed ttm)

The IQ's face..





MUAHAHHAHAHAHA
I hope I won't appear in your dreams tonight and turn it into a nightmare :P








The sarcastic one sided smile!

H tryna join in.. FAILED!

B wants to try too..
F.A.I.L!



My attachment's "you-love-me-i-love-you" N1 teacher!



OMG..
I seriously can become a DURIAN artist!
I have been drawing it UMPTEEN TIMES!
Thousand millions times..!
Spare me DURIANssssSS~~~~~~~~~

That's all folks!

Heading to RSW later for the concert "Voyage De La Vie"! wee-u-weeeeeeeets!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment