Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Entry 376: Happie Birthday to BBya's Mom (:

Happie Birthday Once Again!!
Ate dinner at 螃蟹之家 (cost of 180$+)
Then headed to Mustafa Centre cos his parents want to get a new washing machine.
Her sis managed to ask for a bar fridge and BBya got his headphone too.
The promoter was a hilarious person. And she is really quick in her replies!
BBya's sis told her dad she wants a bar fridge in her room and the promoter said ok, this one i support you.
I help you ask. LOL

I got my HTC earpiece already!
Finally ^^v

Pardon, no pics for the entry's title xD
The three of us shared to buy a handphone charm from Swarovski
(erm, or should I say, it's BBya who paid? :p)


Went to trim my hair last night!
I know it ain't very obvious >.<
But I'm glad it's lesser split ends as compared to before the haircut.
Thankful the length doesn't have much diff too! :D heh

ok, gotta stop here.
Irritating him is asking me to do this and that -.-
BYE PEEPS!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment