Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Entry 372: If you haven't love til the end, if you haven't love til all you could give..

Then, you are not in the position to say..
"I'll let you go, I'll set you free to search for someone better"

Wanted to comment after reading MichGF's latest entry, but decided to blog here instead cos I want every readers who pass by mine to see..

Ever watch the korean drama “原来是美男”? This show taught me.. that loving someone so much, is not being noble to set him/her free, unless you haven given your all and every effort you put in is not working for the both of you. Have you already fight til the end to keep that someone you love so much by your side?

When you know the two of you are still in love with each other, but some circumstances seem to grey your vision of a blissful future, then think.. Have the both of you tried to salvage? Tried to solve? Compromise to me, is a win-win yet win-lose situation. Do you see that controversy?

OF course, if obviously the other party no longer loves you, and you have confirmed that fact from her/him, then leave but give your most sincere blessings. You know you will be appreciated.

Don't come blaming me telling me you fought so hard to keep that loved one by your side til the extent you used unscrupulous methods. I never agree on that.

Just remember, everytime you feel liek giving up (as much as I do at times), recall how much have you done to make things work for the two of you who are still loving each other?

Trying won't make you lose anything when you're at your pit bottom..
But trying and succeed wins the most you can ever receive.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment