Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Entry 375: Saturday @ Town

hi peeps!
I know I'm not updating my blog that often which explains why my viewers are getting lesser >.<
But don't stop dropping by to hear about my life!
=D

I shan't elaborate on my day..
Pictures are all you need to see (:

Bidding my long and over-waist hair soon..
Gotta trim the ends prolly by this week (:
I'm going to miss the length though x(

Octopus versus Parrot? :x



'Lending' my hair to 奶妈







Trying to dance Ah GO GO!



Bought two shades for a total of 6bucks.
Will be giving this brown one to my mom since hers is missing -.-"

I know it looks kinda alike, but it's not in real.
This is the black one.

Thanks, I love looking like I'm not my age.
and yes, I'm 19 though I look like 20s :p











Isn't this GORGEOUS?!!

So slim.. reminds me of some super slim handphones. xD




That's all folks!
Love!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment