Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, January 17, 2011

Entry 472: Ugly facts about me.. Come clean, I have nothing to hide.

In case some people feel that I'm trying to HIDE my past.. I'm never so.
I can boldy say all the bad deeds I've done before.. and how ugly as a person I am.
From my appearance to my deepest inner self..

When I speak up for anyone, I really mean it.. Cos I lOVE that person.
When I voice out, I don't intend to hide anything but I just want to try to let anyone else who is going to be implicated by my past to live a better life.

So.. here goes.. I'll list as many as I can..

1) I was involved in an online assault by blogging a girl who used to be my 'close' friend. It was in a spite of things that she had done which made some of us disgusted.

2) I took my sis's clothes and other stuffs since young and most of the time, without her permission.

3) I lied to my mom about staying back in school during Primary school years and went to the playground to play.

4) I stole things and was caught. Yes, brought back to the police station.

5) I was molested.

6) I was being followed more than once.

7) I do refute my parents or other adults when my opinions dont get heard.

8) I am no longer a virgin. (If u're going to harp on this, I think u must be deprived of sexual satisfaction.)

9) I depend on make-up to be prettier cos I'm just not that good-looking under cosmetics.

10) I have very little brows and looked horrible when my face is naked. But I had embroidery so it's better now,

11) I snapped 'indecent' photos of myself (not naked) but I was reprimanded by people who care about me.
12) I was very into knowing more guys when I was in lwer secondary. (the period you start to get involved in BGR)

13) I slit my wrist times before. (Nothing proud)

14) I remembered vaguely that I wanted to step on another young kid when I was in preschool.. Or below pri 2.

15) I do belittle people. And I believe there are people who think Im just as inferior. Im totally fine with it (:

---







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very thought invoking and courageous of you to actually admit and say out some of the stuffs that you mentioned here. Glad that you realise some of those stuffs are silly now. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly impressed with the courage you have to confess your mistakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously~ you do not have to give a damn about them~ Just enjoy your life, your friends and family~ there is nothing to hide, also nothing to show and you own no explanation or revelations to these netizens~

    Be Happy girl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just give ppl the finger when they want to tell me what to do.

    yah its your life. Spend your life cos u own it.

    anyway u me or any1 can die any moment anytime so just do whatever u want.

    ReplyDelete