Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Entry 469: NAPFA MURDERED ME!

No.. I'm not this happy after the NAPFA day..
I'm aching at the waist and thigh areas..
And today's trip to Muar just made my aches worst!





I was so happy I got As for all the 3 stations I had confidence in.
Ds for SBJ and IPU haha!
Expected la..
At least IPU still can pull 11 times xD Not bad already..

I failed my run.
LOL!
Of all things..
During Swiss years, there was still ET (exercise time)
We had runs before we could play any ball games.

Now.. NOTHING.
I don't run..
I don't exercise..
The most I'll do is to do a few ( I really mean FEW ) crunches
ON THE BED..
which is like way easier hahah

>.<

Ok.. 6 hrs straight of classes tomorrow!
Goodness.
Needa do proj after 6pm . Piang !!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment