Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Entry 464: It's always the same..



Nothing much changes after every year end.
They always say it's gonna be a better year..
But always, I see people commenting how bad they started the new year..
This year is no exception..
Just look through facebook statuses (:


Anyway, another 5 days would be my birthday!
I don't really look forward to it, 6th Jan.
But I'm turning 20.
Off teen age in less than a week.


If you mind to spend a little on my present.
You can ideally seal a packet of money!
HAHA

Or..consider getting me the following..
Save me from purchasing them myself ^^v
heh


1) Mascara
2) Eyelash Curler
3) Revlon New Complexion Foundation (or refill) -Natural beige if Im not wrong.
4) Any kinds of coloured contacts with enlargement effects - -4.75 & -6.00 (I have diff degree for both eyes)
5) Apparels
6) Any useful vouchers
7) AngelLift Perfect Concealer - 01
...

I do welcome plushies and other cute/sweet stuffs.
DIY too, especially the scrapbook thingy..



Anyway, for this first 2head birthday, I would like to give you the benefit of myself.
I mean.. tell me one of the things you wish I could do for you
But please be realistic and not too demanding! Those that I can fulfill I will (:
Don't be shy ! :D




 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You can do all of us a favour by being happy everyday.:P
    Life is short, be it happy a not, its your choice. Why not make use of it by living it happily?
    Hopefully 2011 will be a great and fantastic year for you, filled with bliss and happiness!

    ReplyDelete