Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Entry 467: The Night I turned 20.

Lunch at Cineleisure's Shokudo!
Thanks to Aeon & Jasmine!




Tofu Cheesecake!



Waffle with Caramel Banana & Chocolate..



Transformation..
HAHA


My Main! It's spicy but it's nice! :D



BBya's!
The meat is just right~! yummies~



With Jas.. She was working at that time xD



Aeon mixed this for us.. Apple syrup with Vinegar I think..


hahaha! Jas went to take candles but both BBya and I have already taken bites! :X





奶妈 came.. then MichGF

奶妈trying to strangle me. LOL!



With Mich GF


Milk MOther!



I was trying to show them what nai ma did. She is obviously of a shorter height but she went to put her hand on my shoulders..
And the strength was like fast n heavy xD HAHAHA
I LOVE U MILKMOTHER!






I kinda like this pic~
TracyGirlfriend looks so sweet here..
<3


OMG.. My cuzzies and LEAST expected, my SISTER!
Came to pass me my prezzie!



I'm really really happy!
YES!!!
I FINALLY got my VERSACE BRIGHT CRYSTAL PERFUME!! :DDD
And a bouquet of flowers that will NEVER die!

BBya gave the flowers a meaning.. 6 red + 1 pink= my birthdate [6/1]

left-right:
Joeshiko, ShiMin, Me, Virneige, my sister!


Fooling around.. muahahhahhaa








With 女人。。





Thanks a million zillion to all those who wished me and spent the day with me!
LOVES!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment