Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Entry 466: Hello 20th CWN in less than half an hour!

Went to school to hand in assignment and supposedly to do group project.

Shan't say further the stupid surveyor guy who just proved me how despo yet smart.
Smart in the sense that his surveys target ECH students and you know.. it's mainly females.

I bet by the end of the day he will be giggling happily looking through the numbers and storing it in his phonebook.
Seriously, a dumb f**k

Anyways..

Thanks for the drink!


I helped to open the box.
I know the brand.
But I didnt expect it was for me! xD
hahahhahaha



Canele has pretty boxes..
:)



Thanks Clar! <3



Thanks Kay! <3



Kicked start my 20th birthday.
Really did not expect anything from them..
Was a pleasant surprise and as I recall now, I'll still smile xD





Pretending it was lighted..! LOL!


21st century birthday 'KNIFE'!
LOL









OMG. Ugly eating look!! AHHhhhhh


Shit face :x



Thanks for the present~!
I tried and it is awesome! :D


Of course, thanks to my aunt for the small fat angbao! :DD


I LOVE moolah! ^^v


---

Even before Jan..
Sudden cravings for cake and BBya's mom decided to just buy the small whole cake.
I asked for candles for fun and lighted them telling the people who were present that day it was my advance advance birthday cake~! xD
muahahhahahahha

Yummies!
20th! :D




Will be meeting some ladies tomorrow for dinner (:
Thanks for all wishes!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Happy Birthday , Wish you get prettier and prettier every new year .


    From your blog reader : Toothbrush ^^

    ReplyDelete