Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, December 21, 2009

Entry 256: Sunday Girls @ Town [20 Dec '09]


Girls, if you want the photos, pm me online and I zip the files send you.
Not all photos are uploaded in this entry (:

GF was the LATEST!
But it was her last minute agreement to meet cos she was held up previously and was unsure whether she could meet or not. Glad she came afterall! =D


女人
Met up with her and Baby, I and her took the bus ride to town together.. ("v")


Dearie!
She didn't come with BS! muahahhaha
So they cannot wander off again =X


Girlfriend! She was the fourth to reach xD



奶妈!
OMG.. Miss her hell lots!
She was the first to reach town with two other fun guys..


Lover!
Girlfriend, 女人, Dearie and I bought her 3 famous amos cookies with some words as a lil belated bdae gift (:


My face looks weird but oh well..
such pictures are hard to come by!


Mandarin..








There is a uber nice "place" at the 2nd level..
Sofas, couches..
Just the BEST for relaxation and..
CAMWHORING!






X'mas is around the corner..

2 days to eve of the festive season..

ARE U READY?!~!!!!!!!!

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way~

lalalallalala

21bucks of pool >.< Had fun though!






Not very sure if I could buy birthday bags loaded with sweets and stuff for my happy day that is FIRSTLY, gonna be spent with those lovely kids in my centre! =D

Not gonna worry bout celebration or being forgotten cos my dearest girls are booking me already! xD

As long as they are with me, I'm just more than happy..
No worries of not included in conversation
No worries of being left out
No worries of being neglected
They are the best of all! =DD

Didn't upload all photos taken but would try to ensure every next post has a photo accompanied with it so as to prevent it from looking too plain and dry =)






Replies:


AnonymousS:

First, I don't know what is my sis's blog. Doubt she is blogging.
Next, I've all the while been using the well-known program, Photoshop!
Download some brushes in www.deviantart.com
Load in your existing brushes and play around with them!

Might take a look at some tutorials online via youtube or search engines..
You'll do much better (:









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. DEARIEEEEEE SEND TO MY EMAIL? guesslivelove@yahoo.com :D omgosh my msn being a b------tch ): auto signs out ): !

    ReplyDelete