Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Entry 249: If I'm powerful and influential enough..



If I'm powerful and influential enough
No, I don't mean being in a prestige status
I just meant verbally and emotionally expressive
I wish I could make everyone think deeply about their own
And their beliefs about love (in terms of BGR)

Stories that I've read..
People that I've come across..
Recalling my own experiences..
Love shouldn't hurt

It is just a sheer line between sadness and hurt
What was it that you try to pollute love?

As you are reading this, there are alot of thoughts running through my mind
And as much as I wanna say, I can't put them simply in words in this limited space, in this limited time..
And I don't want it to be restricted to just my readers, those who know of my blog's existence..

I want the whole world to know.

........................................................................

Wonder how many times you've said
"You've given me the best"
"You're everything to me"
"You are the best among my Ex-es"
"No one ever make me feel so loved and happy"
"I want to be with you forever"
"Trust me, my love for you is real"
...

Wonder how many times have you heard them too?
Wonder how true could they be?

If you really meant it, you would not lose faith.

Perhaps, every next girl you met is better than the previous
And yes, she gives you love and happiness
And she made you feel so blessed to be with her
Then you compared with the past
You told her.. Yes, she is the one
But deep down your heart, how true is that?
Or maybe, there would be one girl from your past that you would never ever forget those memories with her

When burden comes in
When stress starts to take its toll on you
Would you blame this love for being a big hold-back?
Or would you try to figure out a way to manage these stresses and burdens and keep love going?
Would you start to say "I'm sorry, my feelings for you have faded"?

So much that you've gone through with her, just a sentence to put everything to an end
A full stop.
That is what you wanted?
You think too little of the strength that love gives.

 Remember all the promises you made?
Remember how you sweared to God or that person in your eyes that no matter what
You are prepared to brave through all obstacles just to be with her?
You said you will not be mindful of her past
But now, how many have you hurt by going against what you believed you could do?
Could you count?
Even if you could, how many can you reverse?
None.

How many times you gave in to temptations and regretted?
And how many times you begged for forgiveness but tears is all that you get from that person?
How hurt is that to see you hurt the person you love and there is nothing to amend?
Love shouldn't be filled with too many apologies

I couldn't finish what I wanna bring across
Cos people disgust me with hoe they treat love
And I can't just express them verbally
Tell me you would think of what I just said
And I hope everytime you make a decision to stray, to break off, to be together and to say something that would change forever
Please think of what I've mentioned.
Please mean it and don't lose faith

It's only when you risk time for every chances to prove your love, would you know what the true outcome will be.

No one can foresee future
No one truly does
You have to gamble and trade your time and youth to see what love could empower you, what you could prove to love that eternal is real and your love to her is true.

Life is an option

You decide to live or die
You decide to leave or stay
There are too many decisions to make in life
Those that you would regret but does not affect you too deeply
And those that you would never ever forgive yourself for
Remember..
It shouldn't hurt to love or be loved.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment