Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Entry 390: Building on to the agony advertly made the person stronger than ever..

I have been repeating myself for umpteen times and of course, some people just need certain enjoyment to keep themselves entertained. An entertainment that continuously rubbing salt onto other people's wounds..

And yes, I know who they are talking about, I know where they got the information and referral from.

If you happen to have an account in any of the forums for girls, esp Sammyboyforum, pls note that all the below are exciting yet ugly facts that guys out there do not know.

And my dear friends, it might shock you a little, but I know you'll still love me for who I am (if you're true as a friend, that is.)

...


First, outsiders do not know the horrid look of many girls under the layers of make-up.
The coverage of make-up base, foundation, powder, concealer, blusher, bronzer (whatever this is called to create darker shade on face to make it look sharper etc), eye-liner, mascara, eyebrow powder/pencil, lipstick/gloss, and the list goes on..... And truly, I'm not proud to be under any category of "chio girls" (quoted from sammy blog thread title) cos I know too well, it's all just a mask I wear every single day. I had eyebrow embroidery which makes me less afraid to expose my naked face. However, you won't see me too much in that state cos it will still look palely 'ghostly'. Make-up have the tendency to create this radiance on your face, but once removed, that glow goes away too. I am not any of the girls who have flawless skin. I'm flawed, not to the max, but it has been slightly better for the least. Many times, before or during the menstruation period, we all know how this thing works for puberty. The hormones and dirty 'blood' which causes outbreak of pimple like hot grab sale period. I am no exception. I hated how much I have to bother how people look at me. I hated how bad I feel about myself and my imperfect skin. But I know, if I work harder, I might achieve something better (:

Second, outsiders do not know the magical work of lingerie.
I was once in the lingerie craze. I fancy all kinds of lingerie and I wanted to get all of them (though I couldnt). If you have the slightest idea why my previous blog was closed down, yes, it's because of this period of craziness. Do you want to deny, guys, that by looking at those photos of pretty girls, you overlook the cleavage and possible cup size? How you would fantasize and probably start masturbating yourself like some desperate virgin waiting to be sucked up? (sorry for the offensive sentences) Many people out there can try to deny this fact, but we know it well that denial isn't going to make anyone buy that. It's true that I have my asset bigger than my sis, but it is not as big as you people see it. My sisters say they 'shrunk' despite my effort to explain how things work. I have this once-very-closed friend who I accompanied to purchase lingerie. She realised how lingerie could create 'wonders'. And I mean it. I'm not talking about push-up bras. There are more to that. Do a little research girls and boys. Don't start thinking what you see is what you get. And not to mention we have a very advanced technology called PHOTOSHOP. The one program that media cant live without. Try spotting the uneven retouch of models in magazines.. Even advertisements are bound to make you believe it is real, but we know, they are not to a certain extent.

Side track.
Do you know advertisements are actually quite fake and hilarious, most of the times? I AM NOT GOING TO STATE ANY SPECIFIC ADs for the sake of not getting myself into any trouble. But as we know, some advertisements used other company's product during the shoot and claimed it was an effect of their product. And it makes me wonder everytime advertisements on face appear. Why do they have to give a before-and-after face when it is clearly one is without make-up and one is with make-up? As I have mentioned in the earlier part, make-up can make you shine like a supermodel or become a cute little doll.

Okay, back to topic. Some lingerie can make your tits look bigger under the cover of tee shirts. We can call it the t-shirt bra or whatever. Get a suitable one, I like the one at E2 (: The one my friend bought it too. And I learn that some bra might make your boobs look smaller, but they are actually of the same size. Oh by the way, do you know the boobs are only 'fullgrown' after pregnancy? It goes through two stages, one the puberty, and second the pregnancy. Girls, get this fact. However, this does not imply the gurantee that your boobies will definitely up the cup size. BOTTOM LINE: The boobs can appear to be NOT what you see with your eyes. Unless you see them totally off any cloths! Okay, I'm NOT NOT NOT encouraging any crime. *laughs*

Third, outsiders do not know the struggle of a traumatic event that happened to the first party.
Empathy is the value we try to reinforce and cultivate. But I can tell you blatantly, we can never ever feel the exact way as the person does. Do you think you can feel in the shoes of those people with disability or those who became paralysed due to some unforeseen circumstances, when you are perfectly normal?? NO. Don't be too naive. We can never get someone who totally understand our feelings. Betcha! Not even psychologists (for me at least). Human beings like you and I can't live without the daily dose of gossip and news. That makes up most of the conversation topics. Yet, those that survived the stormy seas, please applaud cos they are survivors of your cruel comments which might, with no intention, to bring them down. but did somehow. Do you know how masked this world is? Because no one wants to be living a hell here. We make the worst out of someone to make us feel good and superior. What a drama scene we're playing on repeat. You're like those highschool mean girls and guys. I have been there too. This is inevitable cos the habit is there. Even young children in the preschools are this mean to their friends.. what are you expecting from the younger generation when how we act and what we do are constantly brought down to them, influencing these young innocent minds?


...


Enough of my pointers. 3 is long enough. It is not substantial but definitely, I feel that people need to know some things that they think they know but they actually don't.

Thank you for your time here. Good day!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Haha, very interesting read and I enjoy every bit.

    ~Jovi.

    ReplyDelete