Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Entry 389: Some of HKs~ DAY ONE..

Obviously, this tells u how dark it was when we left house..for airport..

And we reached..



See that tiny time shown at the bottom left?

Before we checked in and say goodbye to JX's daddie who did not go with us..

Wonder what are all these?
I betcha can see eh?

Yea, BBya gotten himself the green one..
And as requested, I got that CARDBOARD Marlboro BOX for my beloved korkor.

Mind u! I have to be so careful handling an EMPTY cardboard box -.-"



Oh c'mon, we all know.. girls.



Beautiful scenery up there.. break dawn~



Fluffy cotton candy clouds!
Gave me the cravings for that candy~

Finally touched down at HK's airport.

Check out the roomSssss~!

Presenting you.....

the
PRUDENTIAL HOTEL~

in between Tsim Sha Tsui and Miao Jie
BBya and I kinda like walking the streets.. and not worrying there is nothing to do after 11pm.

Can you tell me where on earth do u get shops still crowded and packed and filled with energy during late nights in SG?!

Oh, and tell me where can you get to eat guiling gao after 11pm (:

Gotten connected rooms~










Muahahahhaha BOUNCY eh!

Ok, Im lazy to shift this down..



HK is HEAVEN for FOOD!
They might be oily but their taste is definitely BEST~!
Even the worse might be better than SG's..
yea, you hear me right :)



ooh.. I love love LOVE this!

AND THEIR HARGOW! Oh how I miss them....











Never get to try.. just kinda curious bout the words on packaging,, haha

YES! Gotten ourselves OCTOPUS CARD!!!!







Not that smelly afterall.
BUT NICEEEE~~~~



here.. the big drama!
Wonder what their looking at? *grins*

Yea, stupid man.
Try'na jump yet clung so tightly to the structure.

WHO IS THIS??????
*drum roll pls~*
LOL

MY CUTE MONKEY MA LAO ZAI! hees


yummmm yuummmmmm...









Probably one of the streets you might find stains of blood somewhere..? LOL

SUPER SMALL WATERMELON!














That's some of it~! Day 1 HK pics to be posted on FB soon.


STAY TUNED!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment