Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, August 20, 2010

Entry 388: 爱,是你给的力量。

Intended to type down my thoughts in mandarin,
but for the benefit of every races, to all my dear friends and readers..

I know it has been some time after the unfaithful confession
But I'm thankful to him.. the one who accepted my wrongs..

I can't be any better without his forgiveness
I know, much clearer after the incident, that love, has always been here with me.


No one can cheer me the way you do
No one can piss me the way you do
No one can make me love someone the way you do


The purpose of this entry..
To all the couples in this world..

Some mistakes might seem hard to forgive
But there is always exception if you love that person and he/she has sincerely apologised.

Confession.
How easy is that?
How tough yet it could be?

It's just.. opening your mouth and saying what you have done.
If you meant regret, you'll be able to say them out.

It does bring a lil risk, but the outcome could be better than denial.
For someone to be with for your rest of the life, that person must love you for who you are
isn't it?

Should that person found out your misdeeds..
It's how many folds greater?
The ache, the anger, the disappointment, and every other feelings that complicate together.

My boy, he had a history I very much can't agree with
But I did almost the same thing..

My dears, love is risky
But if u dont take that bold step ahead..
you'll never get to the real answer to the doubts in your heart and mind.






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love is something that two people needs to learn and put it to actions.

    It is never too late to learn and to put it in actions.

    Most relationship ended up breaking up, it's because one or both choose to give up and not to improve the situation.

    Bless to all couples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm proud of you dearie! to do what you had to even though it was hard :)

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete