Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, January 22, 2009

REVIVED- Complain 1: WM Mayfashion Auntie

I'm back to blogging after million and billion of times I grumbled to my skinny cute monkey that I have no place to vent my anger! =D


First grumble - AUNTIE AT WESTMALL MAYFASHION
This freaking piss me off to the core.


As a local kid with shelters and clothings and not to mention food
I happily walked into a shop to browse at the items
I knew I only left 7bucks CASH
But I was too lazy to go withdraw cos I don't see a need to since the shop has this Nets machine thing at the cashier there.
So I took my stuff and browsed quite long before my payment
Initially, one of the auntie (didnt bother to look at her) came over to see what I was doing
Ok, I don't blame them for being "theft cautious" but honestly..
I felt really uncomfortable with eyes looking at me


Nevermind. Back to the point.
I made my payment and it was around 8bucks.
Just when I took out my card, this auntie at the cashier said that there is a minimum of $10 for Nets payment.
Ok, my fault for not noticing.
I told her to void one of the items
And know what she said?
"Cannot cancel."
Then there was this lady beside me who was waiting to pay too.
The lady suggested her to void my payment first so that she could pay and go.
I was fine with the suggestion
But again, she told that lady too that she cannot cancel. (I was thinking if she KNOWS how to cancel or NOT)
I waited a short few minutes before that unwilling auntie said hastily, "$4.10"
So I handled her a $5 note.


At that moment, there was another teen girl who just walked up to the cashier
Here here.. the most FFFFFFF part!


She asked that girl if she was going to make payment too and the girl nodded.
Guess what?
SHE PUSHED MY ITEMS AND THE $5 NOTE ASIDE !


I was so darn pissed off that I took back my $5 and walked out of the shop with a very nasty and ill-bred comment, "What a fucked up attitude!"
I didnt turn back my head so I have NO idea what was her reaction.


I felt such a pity that I didn't ask for the management person's number.
She should be happy that I didn't else I SWEAR I'll make her APOLOGISE in front of me.


Don't tell me lightning strikes cos I ask someone who is older than me to apologise.
This is a matter of manners, answering and be responsible for own actions and words.
I don't see any wrong in me when I have handled her the money.
Bear in mind no matter what work field you are in, especially in those sales department,
you are dealing with the public, the market, the customers. Even a $1 item, they are still customer, they are still the shop's profit.
Fancy being in a service line when she know nuts about how to provide good services to customers.


If you ever ever step into MAYFASHION (any outlets)
Do me a favour.
Help me ask for the manager's name and contact (:
Singapore services are getting so poor that I personally feel that such attitudes should NOT be ignored.


Would you want such thing to happen to you??
Isnt that freaking rude?
Do you want to be treated that way too??


Help me won't you?
This auntie ought to learn her lesson.
It's really a pity for her age to be living so pathetically, unknowing her attitude to customer.


With that, I shall end my complain..
Gotta leave it behind and go for my dinner now!!
tata



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment