Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Entry 3: Happy Lunar New Year Eve!!

First of all, Wayne wants to wish everyone..

Happy Lunar New Year Eve!!

How is every chinese being feeling today?
It's the reunion night yo!
=D

Will be slacking til 2plus in the afternoon before I get prepared for the dinner with Mr Bone and his family at Sembawang there.

Did 4 out of 6 sets of 2 quizzes few minutes ago.
Decided to do the rest at night when I'm back at my own maternal side.
Managed to get the mobile internet USB from Mr Bone's dad! Yay!
This means that I need not care much whether I will be able to connect to my grandma's house internet connection or not..! woohoo~~

Mr Bone just went out with his parents.
Idiot Bone.. Wonder why he is so willing to go out with his parents in the morning?!
HE WANTS TO BUY THE GAME CARD!
LOL
oh.. did I mention I'm accompanying him in one game called Celestial Destroyer??
Ok.. Or rather.. he is accompanying me? Hmm.. whichever.


What's annoying is he keeps leveling!
And Wayne has to be stucked with her low level!!
A distance of 30+ levels! WTH -__-


Nevermind.. He is willing to level with me! =D


Okok.. drop the game thingy.
I wanna go level myself NOW!
LMAO.
I MISS EVERYONE!! xD



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment