Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Entry 4: Complain 2

SHUCKS!
The SingTel mobile connection is laggy.
Cant connect to my grandma hse's internet too.
WTH!
I'm bored to gong xi fa cai lah!
argh.


Called Mr Bone and he was so distratced with his card game with his friends outside that he can't concentrate in listening to me. I wonder if he knew I was pissed when I hang the phone.
Forget it.


It's really sucky to have a lunar new year eve like this... But nothing seems surpising cos it has always been so.


How I wish I could drive..
How I wish I have a car now..
How I wish I could get out of this place..
How I wish I am a pampered rich girl..
LOLS.
Mission Impossible!
Wishful eh!



QI SI WO LE!!!
Not in the mood to gamble or what.
Don't think lady luck will come find me when I'm so heat up either.
JIU MING AH!


i feel like sleeping now..
But my oh my.. there is no decent bed in my cuzzie's room
Grandma's room is occupied..
Not to say sleeping on grandpa's bed.
Where am I going to have my beauty sleep?!
I wanna do my mask!!!
Layers of make ups waiting to be washed off..
urgh.
I wanna go home.. =(



Sometimes I really don't understand..
There are so many incidents in life that makes me ponder..
Who am I to say anything?
Who am I to make to difference?
Who am I to stand the most important place in anyone's life.
Don't you think I think too much too?
*laughs*



No one ever feels how deep these emotions are..




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment